Jump Start – Summer Math Program – Get Started for Just $125 – Get more information about the Program
Includes Detailed Star Math Post-Test – Test will show Grade level (month and year) and % ranking – Get more information about the Star Math detailed report
July 22nd through August 15
The Jump Start program is 16 sessions spread over 4 weeks. Each session is 75 minutes long. Students are offered an engaging math program that reviews skills (if needed) and previews key topics in Algebra 1, Geometry or Algebra 2. Detailed report from Star Math skill test will identify strengths and weaknesses. This information will enable a customized approach to your student and their particular needs. The skills learned in the Jump Start program will lower anxiety and will give students confidence in the fall. With only 3 students in each session, students will receive a combination of small group and one-on-one instruction.
- Parents make a reservation for a class and a completed application
- Prior to start of the Jump Start program, student will take an on-line dynamic diagnostic pretest (diagnostic test specifics)
- Math diagnostic test is used to determine current skill level, strengths and needs areas
- Parent and student review results of diagnostic test with Allan
- Prior to the first session, individual goals are set for each student.
- The Jump Start program starts on July 22nd. Students will attend sessions Monday through Thursday.
- Algebra 1 (Algebra 1 Topics)
- Algebra 2 (Algebra 2 Topics)
- Geometry (Geometry Topics)
End of Clinic Review
- Each student will also take a post-diagnostic test at the end of the three week session to determine progress.
- Student and parent meet with Allan to discuss post-diagnostic test and progress on clinic goals.